2002-2005 Hard Top OEM Black with Stand, Cover, and Tools from 2002

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
sherpaknows

sherpaknows

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi we moved and need to sell our hard top from a 2002.
Was taken off within a week of buying the car, put on the stand with the cover and stored in the garage and never put back on.
Car was sold by my partner without the rack in an absent minded moment.
We are in Santa Monica CA and asking $850 for everything or OBO as we need to move it this week because we sold our house.
Thanks and let me know if you are interested.
20201220_163339.jpgIMG_1388.jpgIMG_1389.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was taken off within a week of buying the car, put on the stand with the cover and stored in the garage and never put back on.
We are in Santa Monica CA and asking $850 for everything or OBO as we need to move it this week because we sold our house.
View attachment 14905View attachment 14906View attachment 14907
Very fair pricing for these items. Shipping will be a killer, though. Looks like a candidate for a hard-top relay!

Bob

Do you still have top if so I will take it . Will have to be shipped to MI. thanks Rog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very fair pricing for these items. Shipping will be a killer, though. Looks like a candidate for a hard-top relay!

Bob
I have a top but would be interested in car top stand, hard too cover, tools and tonneau cover if you have it. Most people with Thunderbirds would have these parts but might need a. Ew top. I see you’ve gad this listed fir quite some time so something is better than nothing! Let me know?

Back