1997 Rough Value

krops cars
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi guys. I need your help. I have a 97 Thunderbird. It has 112,000 miles on it. It has sunroof, moon roof, 4.6, leather, performance suspension. It has never seen salt. Great car. It has come time for us to let it go. This will be tough. Looking for a rough price to ask for it. Haven't paid much attention to what they are going for. Any help would be appreciated. I know it's tough without pictures.
Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

That is how I assess the price of a car I'm selling that isn't really a "vintage classic" per se.
Do some research, get a general"feel" for what the market is - but be realistic. You have a fairly high mileage car and I wouldn't say its a super desireable one BUT used car prices were ridiculous a short time ago but are leveling off now.
Once you have a price decide to sell it for a fixed price on Craisglist, or eBay or Bring-A-Trailer; the last two being auction web sites. Here are some sample ads:

Back