1997 Interior Restoration

H
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'd like to restore the interior of my 97. The driver's seat is really shot. I need new foam for it and new covering for both front seats. The interior has the leather option.

Question 1: Ebay has passenger seats for sale. Can I buy a passenger seat and use it for the driver's seat. I know the rails will not be correct, but other than that, is the passenger's seat interchangeable. Or....bottom line can I just use the passenger's seat foam for the driver's seat. Someone sell new foam? Suggestion as to a vendor for replacement leather seats?

Question 2: Who sells repro carpets for a 1997 Tbird. I have the beige interior. Any suggestion as for vendors that sell interior replacement parts?

Thanks: My 97 is the opalescent white and has all factory options except for the sun roof. 170,000 miles. I'd like to keep it and replace the engine whenever it fails the California smog test. Very little problems with this car. I like the way it looks and don't want to replace it with a new car.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back