1991 turns signals and blower both not working. | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

1991 turns signals and blower both not working.

• Thread starter Thread starter 91LX
  • Start date Start date
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
My 91 has been setting for a few months, everything worked when it was parked. I took her out for a wash and noticed that the hvac blower and turn signals both didn't work. Last year, I replaced the turn signal box since they weren't working at the time and that took care of the issue. Emergency flasher works and I don't see a fuse that combines both the blower and turn signals. Just a coincidence that they both went out at the same time or ideas on what it could be? Blower fuse (30) appears to be good. FYI - With a 3.8, the car only has 104,000.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back