1991 LED Headlights

levi3410
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Does anyone know if I can get LED headlights for my 1991 Base? My headlights are not very bright and I'm just trying to upgrade. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes you can at any place that sells them run the internet look but I've found them on Ebay really cheap alot cheaper than those so called white bulbs you can get at the auto parts stores

You have to get a conversion kit similar to this https://amzn.to/2qHgVeR (That's not necessarily the correct one, but gives you the idea)

Thanks! I just recently got my air suspension in and new shocks so I have a fully rebuilt suspension!

Cool I got those white light kits on my '91 pretty simple to install just plug the headlight into the inverter then install the the bulb from the inverter into the headlight lens really simple but a real pain when they burnout trying to find another one cause they're constantly switching kits maybe so we'll have to buy a new kit a profitable scam

Back