1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1991 LED Headlights

Discussion in '1989 - 1997 Ford Thunderbird' started by levi3410, Apr 14, 2018 at 7:57 PM.

1. Does anyone know if I can get LED headlights for my 1991 Base? My headlights are not very bright and I'm just trying to upgrade. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

2. Yes you can at any place that sells them run the internet look but I've found them on Ebay really cheap alot cheaper than those so called white bulbs you can get at the auto parts stores

3. biddle

biddle Administrator Staff Member

You have to get a conversion kit similar to this https://amzn.to/2qHgVeR (That's not necessarily the correct one, but gives you the idea)

4. Thanks! I just recently got my air suspension in and new shocks so I have a fully rebuilt suspension!

5. Cool I got those white light kits on my '91 pretty simple to install just plug the headlight into the inverter then install the the bulb from the inverter into the headlight lens really simple but a real pain when they burnout trying to find another one cause they're constantly switching kits maybe so we'll have to buy a new kit a profitable scam

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!