1990 -1997 T-Bird / Cougar Seat Control Trim Panels - New Replacements Available)

T

Tbirdz4Ever

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
New aftermarket replacements for 1990 through 1997 Thunderbird seat control trim panels are back in stock at NTT Distribution on eBay. There are panel options for manual, manual with lumbar, power seats, power with lumbar and/or bolster. These also fit 1988 through 1995 Sable and Taurus models, and 1990 through 1997 Cougar cars. They are currently available in 2 colors, Grey and Beige, but can be painted to match any interior if you can find a good spray paint for plastic such as Rustoleum or Valspar. Currently Driver Side only. Limited quantity is available!

Purchase link
-
https://ebay.us/GWoAaW

POWER_DS-BEIGE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

New aftermarket replacements for 1990 through 1997 Thunderbird seat control trim panels are back in stock at NTT Distribution and on eBay. There are panel options for manual, manual with lumbar, power seats, power with lumbar and/or bolster. These also fit 1988 through 1995 Sable and Taurus models, and 1990 through 1997 Cougar cars. They are currently available in 2 colors, Grey and Beige, but can be painted to match any interior if you can find a good spray paint for plastic such as Rustoleum or Valspar. Currently Driver Side only. Limited quantity is available!
@Tbirdz4Ever please post an ebay purchase link in the future. Photos are great, but purchase link are what people need. "It's on ebay" along with another 100+ million products. I added what appears to be what you referenced.

Last edited:
Back