1982 windshield

D

Dan L Boone

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am looking for my car. I’m hopping for som ideas where to find one. Am looking for a new one if possible. Thanks

A new one! Unlikely. If I cannot get a new windshield for my 1992 Taurus he I doubt you have luck with an 1982. You can try Safelite. However your best bet is a junkyard. Have one pulled out of another car.

I am looking for my car. I’m hopping for som ideas where to find one. Am looking for a new one if possible. Thanks
I just Googled 1982 Thunderbird windshield and a bunch of sites popped up where to buy one

I just Googled 1982 Thunderbird windshield and a bunch of sites popped up where to buy one
Just a reminder just because they say they have it doesn’t mean they do. Safelite said they had my glass and upon further inspection it came up discontinued. Just letting you know. Maybe he may have better luck than I did.

Just a reminder just because they say they have it doesn’t mean they do. Safelite said they had my glass and upon further inspection it came up discontinued. Just letting you know. Maybe he may have better luck than I did.
I have been unable to drive this 56k mile car because of this windshield issue. Didn’t think that it was going to be that hard to find a new one, now headed towards the secondary market. Thanks for the info, Boone

Back