1980 Ford Thunderbird Front lights

S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I need a new passenger blinker and side lamp housing unit. If anyone knows where to get this piece from. Also am having trouble taking the blink and side lamp off if anyone can help walk me through that. I would greatly appreciate it

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I need a new passenger blinker and side lamp housing unit. If anyone knows where to get this piece from. Also am having trouble taking the blink and side lamp off if anyone can help walk me through that. I would greatly appreciate it
I found my headlight and blinker assembly on amazon.com. You can also just google it. If you need help with getting them off or on check out some YouTube videos on it. Just type in what you're doing. Try discount99.us also. Click on where it says auto & motorcycles Put what you're looking for in the search bar

Last edited:
You can google to your hearts content but short of finding someone parting oiut one of these era box birds parts are next to impossible. I am out of town at the moment but when I get back over the weekend I will copy my shop manual info for you. I know I have all the frt headlight trim mostly NOS, and some used not sure if I still have the corner lights. I will be selling my Silver Anniversary in the spring so will have no need to keep my spares so I’ll let you know.

You can google to your hearts content but short of finding someone parting oiut one of these era box birds parts are next to impossible. I am out of town at the moment but when I get back over the weekend I will copy my shop manual info for you. I know I have all the frt headlight trim mostly NOS, and some used not sure if I still have the corner lights. I will be selling my Silver Anniversary in the spring so will have no need to keep my spares so I’ll let you know.
It might not have worked for you but I've found a lot of different parts for my 67 T-Bird through Google. His is a 1980 which would be easier to find parts for anyway. You can find a lot of stuff for classic and antique cars and trucks on Ebay also as I've done. You don't have to look for someone parting out a car

Here’s the info from the ford manual for light removal. I checked thru my spares and unfortunately all I have at the moment is the headlight door pieces. As far as ease of parts since it’s a 80, i respectfully disagree. The Fox body birds weren’t overly popular till the aero birds showed up in 83 so the box birds from 80-82 are basically forgotten. Unfortunately after 66 parts suppliers are limited at best

Attachments

• C4A25CA1-21B1-4B10-A8D8-C6243DE673EF.jpeg
    C4A25CA1-21B1-4B10-A8D8-C6243DE673EF.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 15965110-B3DD-4D6B-BAED-57B6E8B891DE.jpeg
    15965110-B3DD-4D6B-BAED-57B6E8B891DE.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Car-part.com, put in your info, year, model, piece wanted zip code and it will bring up junk yards who show the piece you want not sure if they ship at all but you will at least have contact info. I used them to find a door glass for my 70.

Back