1976 Bird newbie from Holland

Rodriguez5000

Rodriguez5000

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello,

My name is William driving American classics in Holland since forever.
Started with chevy’s, switched to Mopar and now apart feom a 1970 Plymouth SportFury driving a 1976 Thunderbird, originally from Ohio and brought to Holland, november last year.
Totally different experience than the Sportfury, I love it!
The bird is in very good shape, original, all it’s live garaged I guess and a great, relaxed silent ride....

Will sent pictures later!

And some images of my new ride...

DC0EFC74-6792-4B22-A92E-BE4280EE35E6.jpeg F14BF921-7D08-4B33-BAC3-D7842BF135A0.jpeg 0FD93A49-28CB-47E4-96FB-77170219F2B5.jpeg

Hello,

Started with chevy’s, switched to Mopar and now apart feom a 1970 Plymouth SportFury driving a 1976 Thunderbird, originally from Ohio and brought to Holland, november last year.
The bird is in very good shape, original, all it’s live garaged I guess and a great, relaxed silent ride....

Welcome to the forum! How did you find out about us?

Welcome to the forum! How did you find out about us?
Google of course! Only downside of this car is it’s consumption, prices of gas in Holland are like $7,00 a gallon! That’s why I’ll install a system that will let the engine run on LPG, less than half the price of gas...

Google of course! Only downside of this car is it’s consumption, prices of gas in Holland are like $7,00 a gallon! That’s why I’ll install a system that will let the engine run on LPG, less than half the price of gas...
People complain here when they have to pay 2.50/gallon lol! Many spoiled, but I am grateful!

Hello,

Hello William. I have two 1976 Thunderbird Owner's Manuals I'd like to sell. $5.00 each. If you buy one, I will include an Airguide Auto Compass installation instruction pamphlet for free. I live in the U.S. If you're interested please email me at dalefla@optonline.net. Dale

Back