1970 Thunderbird Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tbirdwal

I own (2) 1970 4 doors cars.
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I currently have two 1970 4 door thunderbirds.
One is the JADE Green and Dark Green Interior. This is totally dismantled. I do mean totally stripped to prepare for sand blast/bead sanding or chemical dip to strip body down to metal and rebuild. Odometer is 56,000 miles.

One is the Ginger Gold with brown interior. Has not ran since the late 80's. But does have everything original and needs engine and mechanical gone thru to make road worthy. Odometer reads 77,000 miles .
I am moving and need the entire lot gone and includes High Back Brougham dual power seats. Color Green. Have the Option Sport Grill. Have new ball joints, spare windshield, Doors, Fenders, trim included.
Contact at ewalker11@*********** if interested.

I currently have two 1970 Thunderbird that are great for restoration. One is completely dismantled. The other has been sitting since early 1980. I am moving and need to get the entire lot. Original 429, one is dismantled ready for rebuild. Other still in car in need to be gone thru also.

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I currently have two 1970 4 door thunderbirds.
One is the JADE Green and Dark Green Interior. This is totally dismantled. I do mean totally stripped to prepare for sand blast/bead sanding or chemical dip to strip body down to metal and rebuild. Odometer is 56,000 miles.

One is the Ginger Gold with brown interior. Has not ran since the late 80's. But does have everything original and needs engine and mechanical gone thru to make road worthy. Odometer reads 77,000 miles .
I am moving and need the entire lot gone and includes High Back Brougham dual power seats. Color Green. Have the Option Sport Grill. Have new ball joints, spare windshield, Doors, Fenders, trim included.
Contact at ewalker11@*********** if interested.

I currently have two 1970 Thunderbird that are great for restoration. One is completely dismantled. The other has been sitting since early 1980. I am moving and need to get the entire lot. Original 429, one is dismantled ready for rebuild. Other still in car in need to be gone thru also.
Bench seat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back