1968 sequencing signals, wrong order after new parts

R
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a new to me last year 68 TBird that I am finally coming to the home stretch fixing these turn signals. I started with a new digital sequencing box in the trunk this winter and that worked enough to take it for test drives around town but the signals were weak and not right. So I just finished installing a new column switch and the signals are finally bright and sequencing however they are out of order. They blink Inner...Outer...Middle. instead of Inner...Middle...Outer. They do this in both directions and on hazards. I re-pinned the plug on the switch how it was before but the switch I replaced looked newish and may have been pinned wrong. Does anybody know which wires I need to switch to make the signals sequence correctly?

Thanks in advance

Just an update, the tail light bulb sockets had some suspicious looking electrical tape on all of them so I unraveled them and the outer two were switched with those cheap push-lock connectors. I have no Idea why a previous owner would purposely switch those bulbs? But I re wired them correctly with solder and shrink wrap and they are perfect now. Also the inner ones had a weird connection with a cut wire hanging out of it below the electrical tape. another mystery of why somebody would do that but anyway, they are working fine now.

Back