1966 horn wiring at top of steering wheel

M
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Steering wheel chrome horn insert had been removed and I'm trying to get the horn wiring right. I know the horn works and the wheel ring is hot. What I can't figure out is where the four wires from the switches on the chrome insert (2 yellow, 2 black) connect to the hub. There appears to be four connection points. Can someone send me a pic of the wiring under the center steering wheel hub and chrome insert? Or describe it for me?
Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

When the horn ring is depressed it completes the ground to the horn relay thus completing the circuit honking the horn.

When the horn ring is depressed it completes the ground to the horn relay thus completing the circuit honking the horn.
Thanks. Yes, I saw the contact switch on the insert, but what I need to know is the correct connection for the yellow and black wires that go from the switch to the steering wheel plate under the hub of the steering wheel. Fir example, are the two yellows and two black connected together to the plate or are they connected separately? And which screw hole on the plate is the correct one?
Any guidance?

Back