1965 Trunk rubber seal

• Thread starter southerncapworks
  • Start date
southerncapworks

southerncapworks

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello, I recently purchased a 1965 hardtop and the trunk rubber seal is damaged beyond repair. I tried to order it on a website, was actually able to place the order, and then the guy called me and said that part is discontinued and that I will have a “very hard time finding it”. Does anyone know where I can get the rubber seal for the trunk on a 65, or does anyone know of a universal kit I can use to fix this? Much appreciated and thanks in advance!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello, I recently purchased a 1965 hardtop and the trunk rubber seal is damaged beyond repair. I tried to order it on a website, was actually able to place the order, and then the guy called me and said that part is discontinued and that I will have a “very hard time finding it”. Does anyone know where I can get the rubber seal for the trunk on a 65, or does anyone know of a universal kit I can use to fix this? Much appreciated and thanks in advance!
Hi. I have had success with Rock Auto for hard to get parts as well. Good luck!

Back