1965 thunderbird needs to go. Anyone interested? I dont want to scrap it.

R
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 1965 Thunderbird that runs. Needs break work and has been wrecked on the driver side. Id like to get rid of the car asap. Id hate to see it go to a junk yard. It has most of its trim, new carpet inside... would be a good car to use as a parts car. Id like 500$ for it, but would be willing to just let it go if i have to to keep it from being junked. Id even be willing to try to help get it to where its going. If interested, 309 236 3945- robin

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a 1965 Thunderbird that runs. Needs break work and has been wrecked on the driver side. Id like to get rid of the car asap. Id hate to see it go to a junk yard. It has most of its trim, new carpet inside... would be a good car to use as a parts car. Id like 500$ for it, but would be willing to just let it go if i have to to keep it from being junked. Id even be willing to try to help get it to where its going. If interested, 309 236 3945- robin
You got pictures? Where do you live?

i'd love to take it off your hands but i'm a bit far from there ...me thinks where are you

Phone number looks like it's at Rock Island, IL. I think she wants a call because she doesn't seem to have come back to this post.

Color state of residence?

Back