1965 Thunderbird Courtesy Lights and Clock relay location

S

Special Edition

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello Everyone,

I have a 1965 Ford Thunderbird Special Edition Landau, I oiled the clock and where I reinstalled it, I saw a spark that knocked out my clock and courtesy lights in the car. After looking at the manual and wiring diagram there is a courtesy light relay that I am not able to find in the car; anyone have any ideas where is can be? The manuals do not give part number either so any help in that area would be greatly appreciated. I thank you in advance.

Fred Slabine
fgs02375@*******

Attachments

• 65 Thunderbird Landau Special Edtion 7.jpg
    65 Thunderbird Landau Special Edtion 7.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 0

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello Everyone,

I have a 1965 Ford Thunderbird Special Edition Landau, I oiled the clock and where I reinstalled it, I saw a spark that knocked out my clock and courtesy lights in the car. After looking at the manual and wiring diagram there is a courtesy light relay that I am not able to find in the car; anyone have any ideas where is can be? The manuals do not give part number either so any help in that area would be greatly appreciated. I thank you in advance.

Fred Slabine
fgs02375@*******
Hi...I have your cars sister. Fantastic car... enjoy it.
I am in Maryland

Back