1965 tbird convertible parting out

T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Parting out 1965 tbird convertible many parts new or restored like newly leather covered dash assembly. Top frame fair condition and had top lift assembly working

Parting out 1965 tbird convertible many parts new or restored like newly leather covered dash assembly. Top frame fair condition and had top lift assembly working

I am looking for left/right door cards/panels with the power window option. Please let me know if you have them available and provide pics if possible. -- Thanks

Ok thanks TL I am in Michigan just finishing a paint job but may need some interior parts. On the convertible frame there is a panel mounted to it referred to as a package tray what shape is yours in?
I will look at it in the morning. I also have a tonneau cover that is in good condition

Bummer...know of any others?

Can you share the price you sold it for so I can have an idea?

Need panel that the top fastens to and folds into trunk need other parts would like to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I have that and most of the rest of the car My cell number is 469-859 2195

Back