1965 replacement door panels

M
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey all, new to the forum, and new to Tbirds! I just bought a 65 and the door panels are in rough shape. I've been looking online and I found complete replacement panels as well as caps that cover the top side and just cover the door pull area. I did a quick search on the forum, and nothing came up. Have any of you have used any of these, and if so what was your experience using them?

Everyone has a question. Put what your question is about in the subject for more responses.
Your title "Questions about door panels on 65" has been updated.

model-year-TBF.jpg

I noticed that company sells dash caps and door panel covers for 4th gen Thunderbirds. Has anyone had any experience with these?
Here's a link to the dash cap:

Hey all, new to the forum, and new to Tbirds! I just bought a 65 and the door panels are in rough shape. I've been looking online and I found complete replacement panels as well as caps that cover the top side and just cover the door pull area. I did a quick search on the forum, and nothing came up. Have any of you have used any of these, and if so what was your experience using them?
Hi Matt,
The door panels are "doable" but can be a challenge. You owe it to yourself to grab a drink and check out Nick's video:
Joe

Hey, I'm looking for 1965 door panels also, where did you find them?

Back