1965 Recommended Fuel injection

sre

Thunderbird Year
I have a Holly Sniper Fuel Injection on my 68 Mustang. It was very easy to install and it works great. It is not cheap. I think with everything including the in-tank fuel pump it was around 1600.00

jack-in-sac

Thunderbird Year
I have a Holly Sniper Fuel Injection on my 68 Mustang. It was very easy to install and it works great. It is not cheap. I think with everything including the in-tank fuel pump it was around 1600.00
Did you need to make a return line to the tank? What other modifications were necessary?
Thank you, J.

sre

Thunderbird Year
In my case Holly makes it very easy, I didn't need a return line because they had a relief valve built into the pump. They make pump kits for Mustangs, Cameros and probably a few other cars. I'm also building a 1979 Ford F-250 4x4 w/ a 460 and will use the Holly system on that truck. I will have to run a return lie. Before I bought my 1st system I called Holly's tech section and spoke in length with them.

Thunderbird Year
Go to www.holley.com ... They have several system on their website to look at. Download the PDF instruction and installation manual. This will tell you what all is involved in installing one of their systems. I have the MSD Atomic EFI and it is a great upgrade.. I would do the return system, it seems to make things less problematic.
Take care
Ed