1965 horn button replacement

linty72
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am bringing a neglected 65 back to life and I can’t locate a replacement for the center horn button. I have the correct steering wheel but am having trouble finding a button. Is there any replacement option or using the original steering wheel without the button? I hate to go with a different wheel but need something over the center. Even if it’s an adapter to put a cap on. Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated.
horn-button.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You should try Pat Wilson or Larrys Tbird to see if you get the color you really want..Good luck.. Looks like you have a blue interior like my 65 and should be blue not black.

I'm hitchhiking off this post with a similar problem. The center hub on my "65 will not stay on securely. I keep replacing it and think I have it, but it get's loose easily. It doesn't come off all the way, but it does get loose. Any ideas?

Back