1965 Ford Thunderbird HT for sale - $3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the thread title states, this is a '65 T-bird. Here's a picture to get your juices flowin':

tbird_1965ht04s.jpg

I am asking only $3550.00 and it has to be cash. The car will need to be towed, but it will start and you can drive it a very short distance, but the brakes are in very bad condition (well, the pedal won't return when you press on it, but it will stop). It wouldn't take much to make this a driver, but it needs some work to get it in good shape. It's parked here in Quincy, CA (80 miles NW of Reno, NV).

I have most all the original parts (I lost one stock hubcap, that's why I put moons on) and then some. I also have the shop manual.

This is a fun car and I drove it off and on for about 8 years. But I wear an oxygen tank on my back all the time now and the seats don't recline to make it comfortable. And there's no room for my mobility device either. I decided to customize my 2001 T&C instead.

There is a lot more info about the car here: http://www.grumpsplace.com/tbird/Grumps_tbird_info.html and you will also find a link to twenty-seven 1024x768 high resolution images. Let's make a deal.

Grump

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back