1964 true/garage find | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

1964 true/garage find

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott mccurry
  • Start date Start date
S

Scott mccurry

Click here to upgrade
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Hello group I'm a new member and stumbled upon a true garage find..64 convertable that was parked in a very dry garage in 1978 over 45 years. Its in awesome condition with solid floors, quarters, frame, rocker panels even the battery box all just free! Of course sitting has taken its toll on the top (canvas) but top frame is beautiful. But to be honest the bird is outside my wheel house being I'm a Stang and Cougar builder so I may lean on my fellow members here to help me bring my 64 back to the honorable state she deserves.
Glad to be among true members of this classic car and hope to be connecting with alot of you for your advice.
20241012_153936.jpg20241012_153800.jpg

This page contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a few years you will have an AWESOME cruiser. The years will pass anyway so be diligent about progress or it will look like this in 10 years.

Back