1964 Parts car 5k obo

L
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all,

I have a 1964 T-Bird for sale. All chrome, glass, seats, etc...stripped, but still available. Basically everything is here, including a nice (working) 390 V8 (still in the car), and the transmission. The car could be restored, would probably be best to take engine and transmission out, and stripped the electrical. The previous owner painted the car with black spray cans! So it could use a repaint.
In addition, I have a second set of front (some chrome chipped off) and rear bumpers and mounting brackets. Pedal rods, distributor housings (10) for 1957+, belt pulleys, upper radiator tank, exhaust pipes etc...

I would estimate selling all these items singlely would bring approximately 7-$8,000. I am willing to sell everything for $5,000 o.b.o.

It would make sense for anyone interested to physically look at what's on offer here.
I am located in the SF Bay Area.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back