1964 gauges and blinkers!!?

SuperDave254

SuperDave254

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Ok before I started everything worked but E-flashers, door ajar, and low fuel lights I the center dash. All the gauges, brakelights, blinkers, map lights all worked. The headlights would start to randomly cut out and I had some bulbs out. While I am removing the front driver seat to get more comfortable as I have to take 80% of the dash out to get to the bulbs.... I say f#$+it and pulled the gauge cluster and repaint it all. I put it back together and now no blinkers, and the gauges don't work. I bought a new cluster consistent voltage suppressor because I think I broke the only anyway.... no blinkers no gauges. Dash lights good, headlight good

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

@SupreDave254, when you painted the cluster you could have painted the ground surface, just a thought...

It might be a little while before I pull it out again but I will keep you posted

Back