1964 emergency brake cable

Garret Swanson

Garret Swanson

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello so I recently trying to work on the brakes and the ebrake cable was kind of difficult because the part of the exhaust system is in the way would i have to take off the exhaust system to change it (also i am changing the back because after looking into my car its a back wheel drive...) if someone can help me that would be amazing (if you need photos let me know.) Also where can i get 64tbird front disc brakes i have looks in so many places and can only find rear disc brakes
Thank you Garret Swanson

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You should not have to remove any of the exhaust system to work on the park brake cables. What do you mean when you say you are changing the back?

You should not have to remove any of the exhaust system to work on the park brake cables. What do you mean when you say you are changing the back?
Changing the back drum brakes to disc brakes sorry for not being clear its in a very interesting spot where its behind a part of the exhaust system where i cant get my hands in to remove it but i wanted to ask before removing anything (but the exhaust system does have rust so i might as well remove it) thank you for the reply!

Back