1964 Convertible Hydraulic Connection O-ring Size?

RedDropTop
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My convertible top hydraulic system has some leaks. I'd like to go over all the connections and replace the o-rings - does anyone know the size of these? I searched and could not find them available separately from any of the T-bird parts suppliers so I was just going to order them from McMaster-Carr.

On a side note, I was surprised to see that there is an o-ring in the hose connections. The connection looks like they are compression style. Anyone have any information as to what type of connections these are?

TIA,
Dave

My convertible top hydraulic system has some leaks. I'd like to go over all the connections and replace the o-rings - does anyone know the size of these? I searched and could not find them available separately from any of the T-bird parts suppliers so I was just going to order them from McMaster-Carr.

On a side note, I was surprised to see that there is an o-ring in the hose connections. The connection looks like they are compression style. Anyone have any information as to what type of connections these are?

TIA,
Dave

jbrewer02 on Ebay has the correct seals. They are not listed but you can contact him to get them.

Back