1963 Cup Holder Ideas?

Letitflow

Letitflow

LET IT FLOW
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 63 hardtop and I need cupholder ideas? Ive seen one or two but they only hold pretty small cups. I realize some may frown on any type of food or beverage in the car but I tend to violate the no beverage rule with my coffee in a closed mug. Any ideas and/or pics appreciated.

Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a 63 hardtop and I need cupholder ideas? Ive seen one or two but they only hold pretty small cups. I realize some may frown on any type of food or beverage in the car but I tend to violate the no beverage rule with my coffee in a closed mug. Any ideas and/or pics appreciated.

Thanks.
Agree no place easy to find for a cup in these birds. Two options though, behined the centre consul / glove box there's a space (top of the trans tunnel) maybe a holder attached there or, a passenger to hold your cup!

Hey Hadderz..................I have a '66 bird, and I checked on line for cup holders and found a ton of them, but the one
I bought is a double cup holder with rings you can raise for larger cups. Its about 5" by 3" (guess) and it has an adhesive base. It fits perfectly in front of the power window switches. Sorry, I forgot where I found it, but more than likely Amazon. Hope that helps. Spider

I know your pain. In the 60's people could smoke their butt off with ashtrays everywhere, in the T-Bird. But where the devil do you hold your cup of Joe? I bought cheap ones and stuck them under the corner front triangle in my 64.

In the original post by Letitflow he's a 63 and I've a 62 so not sure if you've more space in your 64 and 66 Birds :)

Loads of room in the trunk to mount a few (need some long straws though), .LOL

Please include the model year in your title when posting. I added this for you.

Hey Hadderz..................I have a '66 bird, and I checked on line for cup holders and found a ton of them, but the one
I bought is a double cup holder with rings you can raise for larger cups. Its about 5" by 3" (guess) and it has an adhesive base. It fits perfectly in front of the power window switches. Sorry, I forgot where I found it, but more than likely Amazon. Hope that helps. Spider

Thanks brother, I will certainly look some more on Amazon and I like the sound of “rings” that raise up to accomodate a larger cup. Got a picture of your cupholder setup? Thanks very much.

Back