1962 side body mouldings Nicks T-birds information

L
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi,
I have a 1962 t-bird that has stainless steel side body mouldings on it. Last summer I blew a front left tire and it destroyed the front left moulding. I ordered one from Larry's t-birds and found out that the one's on my car are aftermarket. They were put on when it was new and they look factory. I have looked everywhere to match them without any luck. I would have to paint the entire car to take them off or change them so I am trying to find someone who could make one or someone with a bunch of old t-bird's that might have some aftermarket mouldings on one. I used to buy parts from Nick's t-birds out of Panorama city California and he had a bunch of 61 62 and 63 t-birds and I could get anything from him but he went out of business. Does anyone know what happened to all of his cars or how to get in contact with him? I would be thankful for any info or help with this problem. I will try to figure out how to put a picture of the moulding I need on this site.

Thanks Steve

Attachments

• IMG_1699.JPG
    IMG_1699.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1703.JPG
    IMG_1703.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1705.JPG
    IMG_1705.JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1706.JPG
    IMG_1706.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1699.JPG
    IMG_1699.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi,
I have a 1962 t-bird that has stainless steel side body mouldings on it. Last summer I blew a front left tire and it destroyed the front left moulding. I ordered one from Larry's t-birds and found out that the one's on my car are aftermarket. They were put on when it was new and they look factory. I have looked everywhere to match them without any luck. I would have to paint the entire car to take them off or change them so I am trying to find someone who could make one or someone with a bunch of old t-bird's that might have some aftermarket mouldings on one. I used to buy parts from Nick's t-birds out of Panorama city California and he had a bunch of 61 62 and 63 t-birds and I could get anything from him but he went out of business. Does anyone know what happened to all of his cars or how to get in contact with him? I would be thankful for any info or help with this problem. I will try to figure out how to put a picture of the moulding I need on this site.

Thanks Steve
Steve which piece do you need I will go look at the 63 I`m gonna part out I think it has that molding on it

Back