1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1962 side body mouldings Nicks T-birds information

Discussion in '1955 - 1966 Classic Ford Thunderbird' started by Lugnut, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Hi,
    I have a 1962 t-bird that has stainless steel side body mouldings on it. Last summer I blew a front left tire and it destroyed the front left moulding. I ordered one from Larry's t-birds and found out that the one's on my car are aftermarket. They were put on when it was new and they look factory. I have looked everywhere to match them without any luck. I would have to paint the entire car to take them off or change them so I am trying to find someone who could make one or someone with a bunch of old t-bird's that might have some aftermarket mouldings on one. I used to buy parts from Nick's t-birds out of Panorama city California and he had a bunch of 61 62 and 63 t-birds and I could get anything from him but he went out of business. Does anyone know what happened to all of his cars or how to get in contact with him? I would be thankful for any info or help with this problem. I will try to figure out how to put a picture of the moulding I need on this site.

Thanks Steve

Attached Files:

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!