1962 front end squeaky after rebuild

W
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I had a total front end rebuild done and now I have loud almost constant squeaking noise. Did a lube and silicon sprayed everything in sight. Any ideas?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I had the same thing done, but hey left out the front spring cushions I supplied, and I have the same problem. it will be fixed at some point.

I had a total front end rebuild done and now I have loud almost constant squeaking noise. Did a lube and silicon sprayed everything in sight. Any ideas?
Unfortunately with the urethane bushings I was always told to install them by coating them in dielectric grease or else they’ll squeak no matter what.

This was from a Z mechanic but I’m sure it still applies.

The thing is though this guy is a salty old timer who knows cars like the back of his hand.. idk if you can really blame someone for not knowing this trick.. its the only remedy I’ve ever been told about.. it also should subside over time with them wearing in… hopefully lol

Back