1959 Tbird lighter mounting

R
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
lighter_3.jpg lighter_2.jpg lighter_3.jpg lighter_2.jpg How do you keep the lighter mounted in the dash hole I see no way to do this is there some sort of tinderman nut that holds it in the dash. We also see no way to mount the ignition switch also

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

View attachment 4825 View attachment 4826 View attachment 4825 View attachment 4826 How do you keep the lighter mounted in the dash hole I see no way to do this is there some sort of tinderman nut that holds it in the dash. We also see no way to mount the ignition switch also
if i remember right , you seperate the two pieces of the lighter socket. the piece your lighter goes in is inserted in to the bezel and pushed into the dash panel and then you can screw the outer part of the socket from the backside onto the receptical

Yes the whole thing screws together but end result is that it slides into the bezel and see no way to lock it into it.

Back