1959 J-Code Thunderbird For Sale

• Thread starter Matthew Courtwright
  • Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
M

Matthew Courtwright

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
This is a beautiful 1959 Ford Thunderbird Hardtop. This is a very special car because it has the rare J-Code option. The J-code option adds a 430 C.I. engine with a 3-speed Cruise-O-Matic transmission and power brakes. The car also features power steering, power seats, and power windows. 1959 and 1960 were the only two years that the J-Code option was available. In 1959, only 3,154 out of 67,456 Thunderbirds were produced with the J-Code option. This car has had a complete restoration and has been painted its original color scheme of Diamond blue over Baltic blue, along with the matching two-tone interior. The engine has been professionally built with custom-made 0.030” over-bore pistons and has very few miles on it. This car runs and drives very smoothly. It has been registered on the T-Bird registry. There are extensive records on the car since it was bought new in Colorado. All parts and labor that were used to restore the car have receipts and are contained with the rest of the documentation in a portfolio. The asking price is $24,000. For any questions or additional information, please call 270-692-3910.

Attachments

• Front Angle.jpg
    Front Angle.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 0
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Back Angle.jpg
    Back Angle.jpg