1957 Headlight Switch - Fuse

Thunderbird Year
Does anyone know of a source for the 7 1/2 amp fuse that installs on the back of the switch for interior lights? It needs to be 7/8" long to work with the incapsulated ends. 1 1/4 " long fuses are available but won't fit (max of about 1"). I have looked at the typical auto parts store as well as hardware stores. Tried Amazon which shows all the things you don't ask for. Grainger and the like show them but not in stock. Any suggestions?

Moderator Note- https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...teid=0&campid=5338236430&toolid=20008&mkevt=1

Last edited by a moderator:

57tbird57

Thunderbird Year
Does anyone know of a source for the 7 1/2 amp fuse that installs on the back of the switch for interior lights? It needs to be 7/8" long to work with the incapsulated ends. 1 1/4 " long fuses are available but won't fit (max of about 1"). I have looked at the typical auto parts store as well as hardware stores. Tried Amazon which shows all the things you don't ask for. Grainger and the like show them but not in stock. Any suggestions?
Larrys thunderbird parts has them

doug7740

Thunderbird Year
CASCO has them.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue