1957 all fuse specs & locations

twstnshout

twstnshout

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I’m looking for a place or site I can find the location, sizes, and capacity of all the fuses in in a accessory loaded, 3 spd overdrive 57 tbird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I’m looking for a place or site I can find the location, sizes, and capacity of all the fuses in in a accessory loaded, 3 spd overdrive 57 tbird
The regular suppliers usually have them listed in their catalogs.

I agree with @biddle that you need a service manual and an electrical manual, but in the mean time here is the answer to your question.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Fuses.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something I want to stress is go to the electrical section of any hardware store and get a booklet of wire tags. label every wire and where it went before you pull anything apart. Wire 'A' goes to tab 'A' when putting it back together. You won't have to worry about color codes with loose wires. You will save yourself much frustration and don't forget the di-electric grease. ;)

Back