1956 Tbird ash Tray

A
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am looking for an ash tray for my 1956 Tbird any idea where I can find one, I have looked in all the normal places with no results. Thanks Jerry

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Call Hill's Thunderbird in Ohio. Or Casco, or Larry's. One of those shops probably have one. I saw one on Ebay but it was chrome, not sure that be the correct part.

Interesting I’ve heard of people stealing T-Bird ashtrays out of parked cars with the tops down!

I am looking for an ash tray for my 1956 Tbird any idea where I can find one, I have looked in all the normal places with no results. Thanks Jerry
What are all the usual places? that would help you not getting ideas for places you have already contacted and perhaps spur others on to think of "not the usual places" good luck, J.

I have one complete that I will sell you if you have trouble finding one.

What are all the usual places? that would help you not getting ideas for places you have already contacted and perhaps spur others on to think of "not the usual places" good luck, J.
I have three extra ashtrays -

Last edited by a moderator:
Back