1955 Wiring harness upgrades

J
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a customer with a 55 T Bird. Purchased on bring a trailer. After going through the mechanicals it needs wiring repairs. It has been upgraded to 12v neg ground with a GM one wire alt. It has a cheesy after market radio too.
Looking for suggestions to put a factory 12 volt radio (the Bluetooth stock looking) , elect wipers , upgrade the factory wiring under the dash and under the hood.
Suggestion on who make GOOD harnesses. Not fond of painless. The best radio. Wiper conversions and the year that I’d look in to make all the dash gages and wiring all come together correctly and cleanly.
TIA
Jon

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a customer with a 55 T Bird. Purchased on bring a trailer. After going through the mechanicals it needs wiring repairs. It has been upgraded to 12v neg ground with a GM one wire alt. It has a cheesy after market radio too.
Looking for suggestions to put a factory 12 volt radio (the Bluetooth stock looking) , elect wipers , upgrade the factory wiring under the dash and under the hood.
Suggestion on who make GOOD harnesses. Not fond of painless. The best radio. Wiper conversions and the year that I’d look in to make all the dash gages and wiring all come together correctly and cleanly.
TIA
Jon
I'm doing a Ron Francis harness. So far so good, Modern fuse block and labeled wires, Plenty circuits for seats. windows etc. I'm 12 volt using a powermaster alt that looks like a generator in my 55.

Back