1955 hubcaps

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

as long as the rims are the same size... yes. (15 inch to 15 inch or 14 inch to 14 inch)

I have some hubcaps for sale. Did you find what you needed?
Not yet. What do you have? Pics? Please include size, style and manufacturers' part # if available. Cost?
Thanks, Terry

Not yet. What do you have? Pics? Please include size, style and manufacturers' part # if available. Cost?
Thanks, Terry
Hi Terry, I got them from my brother in law. Just went to check and they are 16". Not in perfect shape. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_7992.JPG
    IMG_7992.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7993.JPG
    IMG_7993.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 1
Wolf41

Thanks for the pics but not what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to put up the pics.

Hi Terry, I got them from my brother in law. Just went to check and they are 16". Not in perfect shape. Here are some pics.
I need one hubcap for my 1965 Tbird. Will you sell just one? By the way, do you know how many once of R12 the original air conditioner took? I need to know to rehab my air conditioner to R134.

Ronskip

This thread is 6 years old. Maybe post a wanted to buy ad in the classifieds...

Back