1955 help needed to identify part


Active Member
From the looks of it, it looks like part of the clutch linkage. You can see the two mounting holes that go in the threaded holes on top of the frame rail just forward of the firewall. WAG!
@Max888 i inserted your photos into your post. Here is a howto-
Thanks, I have not used this forum much as I think it is more for the folks who are more experienced than me. I am a retired infantryman and fell in love with my bird. I tried to get it done by shops and failed. Doing it myself now from frame up.
So far so good getting alot of support from the part suppliers and old mechanics.

Good luck with the forum one day ill be able to hang in there with the big boys
I think i found what I needed on this part. Needed springs and bushings