1955 & 56 Thunderbird dash trim

Y-8

Y-8

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I will be replacing all of the spun aluminum dash trim. Anyone purchased recently, I have heard varying qualities are on the market.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Parts wanted/for sale go in the parts wanted/for sale area of the forums. Your post is being moved now.

Parts wanted/for sale go in the parts wanted/for sale area of the forums. Your post is being moved now.
Y-8,
I don't have any advice to offer on that subject but Hills Thunderbird may have original refinished or aftermarket. Casco is another good option. Give them a call.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: JDJ
Y-8,
I don't have any advice to offer on that subject but Hills Thunderbird may have original refinished or aftermarket. Casco is another good option. Give them a call.
Y-8,
Ditto that...Casco or Hills

Try Concours Parts & Accessories. They have everything that you could want. I bought all my restoration parts their. Good people to deal with.

Back