1:18 Scale Diecast T-Bird - white

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sophia

Supporting Contributor
Last seen
I have been looking for a 1:18 Scale Diecast T-Bird in white, has anyone seen any in this color? I ordered one months ago from exoticar.com. I got an email that said it would be on backorder for a few weeks. Months past and I never received the model, got no response to my email messages either.

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Sophia,

I've been looking, too, though I fear a search for a Pacific Coast Roadster model will be fruitless.

Here's some of what I found. Maybe you can find a white one from these:

This lists a whole bunch of models: http://*****************.com/models/home.html

particularly this link off that page: http://*****************.com/***********/colect/diecast2002.html

Here's one of the manufacturers: http://www.maisto.com/. I don't think you can buy a car through them, but they list online retailers of their stuff.

I'm still hunting, but I think I might have to settle for building a plastic model and painting it appropriately. If I run across any white ones, I'll let you know.

WOW, that was fast.
THANKS!!
I just ordered it, before I woke and found out this was all a dream. I can't wait to get it.

Since you are so good at finding just what I wanted, how about looking for a 1977 Crovette, white with black tinted T-tops. Hope you have luck with that one too!!

Sorry, that's a tough one. I did a little looking and I can't find ANY 77's.

I had been looking for years, and didn't expect that you would have any luck either. Thanks anyway.

I just checked out that website, for other T-Bird colors. It is already showing the white as out of stock.

Scale Diecast T-Bird

I saw your discussion looking for a White Bird...A gray might be nice to have..so I checked the site out and low and behold they had one...I didn't hesitate, I ordered it...Thanks for the lead..Lenny

Another plus....... I ordered the white one on 2-24, it arrived today, 2-27. That was really fast!!

not sure if the T-tops are tinted or not

Sophia, when would you like me to deliver the Vette?

1977 Chevrolet Corvette
$12,995 Compare Vehicles
Add to Compare

Mileage Engine 350 ci
Body Style Coupe Transmission Automatic
Wheelbase Drive Train
Doors 2 Stock # 77WHT
Exterior Color White VIN
Interior Color Buckskin
Standard Features: 1977 White T-Top Exceptional Condition Outstanding condition with new exterior paint and weatherstriping. Automatic, factory a/c, ps, pb, pw, tilt-telescopic column, cruise. Corvette am-fm-cass. Restored Buckskin leather interior. Factory polished alloy wheels with new white lettered radials. Luggage rack. Just safety checked and serviced. $12,995
Seller's Notes: Selling Quality Serviced Corvettes since 1983. Up to 96 month financing, service contracts.

Call 888-848-1224 C n' V Corvette Sales
1000 North McClintock Drive
Tempe AZ
Toll-Free 888-848-1224 More about C n' V Corvette Sales:
• Print this listing and bring it with you to the dealer

White T-Top

Sorry Brad, I wanted the black glass T-Top and prefer red interior like mine . Unless, you are offering me that one as a gift, then delivery asap is good.

Is it your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back