02 seats uncomfortable-headrest useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
02 bird fabulous top quiet even at -0 temps but seats not comfortable seem designed for 230lb driver.headrests are useless and seemingly not designed for resting heads.any fixes? howie winnipeg canada

------------------

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I don't think headrests are for resting you head. The intent is for restraint from neck injuries in the event of a crash from the rear. (No whiplash)

Where is the lumbar adjustment? Never knew there was one. Thought we read the manual completely, but must have missed this.

I am also small, but found the seats uncomfortable and hard when riding for more than an hour. We bought black seats made from Obus. Can get them at better drug stores and health appliance stores. Much more comfortable now. but want to locat e the lumbar support adjustment!

Should have checked with my husband, before replying. He drives it most and already found the lumbar support adjustment. Unfortunately, it's only on the driver side! Doesn't help with the passenger side.

djkrs2 on the drivers seat only there is a big knob on the front of the seat close to the floor on the right side front.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back