02 Birds Available for XPlan

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
Thought my post went through. Here it is again.

I received an email from my friend who works at the Taurus plant. From March 1st until June 30th the 02 birds are available for X plan pricing. The A/Z pricing is also extended until June 30th. Not sure how much this saves. If it's alot I may have to trade in my 01 Taurus SES for a bird.

Bill

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by reicholz:
What is an Xplan?

Work for a Sub Contractor of Ford.

A Plan is a Ford Employee.

X Plan is not always the best deal anyway depending on the car, but A PLAN is always cheaper.

Ford dealers in Michigan are advertising X-Plan 2002 Premium T-Birds at $32849.
Some dealers even say on the radio ads, that they will give anyone X plan prices if they buy by next Saturday!

In Canada dealers have 02's with full accent and hardtop at $7500 US off list. I do not know if they are available on X plan in Canada but I presume they should. Right now it looks like the dealers would do anything to get rid of these cars from their inventory. It must be expensive to have $30000+ dollars tied up for 4-6 months with no sales!

What's bad for me is so far I have not found a local dealer that has 02 birds. They have 03's in stock. I think the majority of dealers in my area were smart & didn't overstock on them. I need to wait on my accident settlement anyway but if it works out I'll trade in my 01 Taurus for a bird.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back