‘57 E-Code 3 Speed/OD production numbers

DanielJ
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Happy Holidays!

Have seen the build numbers for the E-Code at 1499. Are there published production numbers for the E-Code and the 3 Speed/OD transmission?

Merry Christmas!

DanielJ

29825F8A-7B63-421D-855C-2E3E2BE7779B.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Merry Christmas to all
being a E code that's great to begin with, add the color and the options should be worth putting some bucks into. make sure its a E.
In several days I will pick up my gunmetal/ black top 57 with 292 ci, power .seats/windows, for a decent price and will be getting the Marti report shortly after. With only 4.3% painted Gunmetal gray that makes about 920 gray ones. how many 292's in gray were manufactured.
PS happy new yearft driver.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all
being a E code that's great to begin with, add the color and the options should be worth putting some bucks into. make sure its a E.
In several days I will pick up my gunmetal/ black top 57 with 292 ci, power .seats/windows, for a decent price and will be getting the Marti report shortly after. With only 4.3% painted Gunmetal gray that makes about 920 gray ones. how many 292's in gray were manufactured.
PS happy new yearView attachment 9652

Thanks for posting. Yes, it is a confirmed E-Code car.

Looks like you have a very interesting car on the way to your stable. Hope you enjoy it for many years.

Perhaps this segment should be titled as: Bling!

These guys are discussing the merits of chrome and powder coating being used to augment the factory installed “speed” equipment.......

Attachments

• 4EC030EC-1FD3-40FC-A75F-22F55D23F673.jpeg
    4EC030EC-1FD3-40FC-A75F-22F55D23F673.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 0
Merry Christmas to all
PS happy new yearView attachment 9652
Help me out here. Is the E Code a dual quad and is that a 292 or 312? Are the heads cam and intake different for this engine and how well does this bird run with dual quads?

Help me out here. Is the E Code a dual quad and is that a 292 or 312? Are the heads cam and intake different for this engine and how well does this bird run with dual quads?
57 E codes were a 312 with dual teapot 4 barrel carbs.

Obviously this is an older post, wondering if you ever got a response or found anything on this. I currently have one myself and was curious. I did read somewhere the number was 179, but I can not find the article now, if you have anything forward via e mail to Mauto348@*******

Back