‘57 E-Code 3 Speed/OD production numbers

DanielJ
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Happy Holidays!

Have seen the build numbers for the E-Code at 1499. Are there published production numbers for the E-Code and the 3 Speed/OD transmission?

Merry Christmas!

DanielJ

29825F8A-7B63-421D-855C-2E3E2BE7779B.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Merry Christmas to all
being a E code that's great to begin with, add the color and the options should be worth putting some bucks into. make sure its a E.
In several days I will pick up my gunmetal/ black top 57 with 292 ci, power .seats/windows, for a decent price and will be getting the Marti report shortly after. With only 4.3% painted Gunmetal gray that makes about 920 gray ones. how many 292's in gray were manufactured.
PS happy new yearft driver.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all
being a E code that's great to begin with, add the color and the options should be worth putting some bucks into. make sure its a E.
In several days I will pick up my gunmetal/ black top 57 with 292 ci, power .seats/windows, for a decent price and will be getting the Marti report shortly after. With only 4.3% painted Gunmetal gray that makes about 920 gray ones. how many 292's in gray were manufactured.
PS happy new yearView attachment 9652

Thanks for posting. Yes, it is a confirmed E-Code car.

Looks like you have a very interesting car on the way to your stable. Hope you enjoy it for many years.

Perhaps this segment should be titled as: Bling!

These guys are discussing the merits of chrome and powder coating being used to augment the factory installed “speed” equipment.......

Attachments

• 4EC030EC-1FD3-40FC-A75F-22F55D23F673.jpeg
    4EC030EC-1FD3-40FC-A75F-22F55D23F673.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 0
Merry Christmas to all
PS happy new yearView attachment 9652
Help me out here. Is the E Code a dual quad and is that a 292 or 312? Are the heads cam and intake different for this engine and how well does this bird run with dual quads?

Obviously this is an older post, wondering if you ever got a response or found anything on this. I currently have one myself and was curious. I did read somewhere the number was 179, but I can not find the article now, if you have anything forward via e mail to Mauto348@*******

Back