WTB 1965 Condenser

seeker2736

seeker2736

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Does anyone know where I can purchase a condenser for my 65 390 Tbird.

I purchased one on EBay but the connections are different or to I have to do something to make it work.20200702_104247.jpg20200702_104332.jpg20200702_104401.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Please don't post parts in the general forums. Moving to the parts wanted/for sale area now.

Converted my 57 point distributor to Petronix a few years ago, haven’t regretted it fo a second.
super quick and easy and you’ll never adjust points again:)

It looks like the one you purchased is from a '66 they were made lighter as Ford really lightened up the '66. I would rather have that one. Where did you get it? I have a '65 that I'm modding and lightening trying to get it to lose 500-700 pounds. Those side connections are for the dryer. What's wrong with the old one? they were made of copper and you could patch a hole by soldering it.

It looks like the one you purchased is from a '66 they were made lighter as Ford really lightened up the '66. I would rather have that one. Where did you get it? I have a '65 that I'm modding and lightening trying to get it to lose 500-700 pounds. Those side connections are for the dryer. What's wrong with the old one? they were made of copper and you could patch a hole by soldering it.
I purchased it from CCS Auto Parts They are located in South Gate CA their phone number is 3735699844
I have been working on getting the AC to work bought new receiver dryer, compressor and the condenser.
thinking about replacing expansion value but that means taking out the dash.

Back