Thunderbird Literature 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tbirdjims

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have several different original owners manuals for sale for most years from 1962 - 1997. I also have some dealership brochures up to 1988 including the 1979 Come Fly with me & Heritage birds. If you are interested, please contact me with the year(s) you are looking for and I will send you a picture and prices. I have too many to list is why I am not posting a list or pictures.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have several different original owners manuals for sale for most years from 1962 - 1997. I also have some dealership brochures up to 1988 including the 1979 Come Fly with me & Heritage birds. If you are interested, please contact me with the year(s) you are looking for and I will send you a picture and prices. I have too many to list is why I am not posting a list or pictures.

Would love to see what you have for a 1970 Thunderbird - especially the Landau Sedan!

I do have a dealership deluxe brochure for the 1970 Thunderbird. I will send you a PM.
I have that brochure actually, it came with the car, along with the owners manual and the Ford Armchair Estimator which you could use to price out any 1970 Ford!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back