1966 Sequential Flasher

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Any schematics for replacement box B 13367C Turn Signal Sequencer 66 ?
turn-signal-sequencer-66-after-111765
Don't know what you are looking for! A schematic for an original turn signal sequencer, or, of a solid state replacement sequencer!

There's a complete car wiring diagram in the shop manual. As for the sequencer, it's a motor that has three contacts. The "inner" taillight comes on immediately, the "middle" comes on with the first contact. The "outer" comes on with the second contact. The third contact is a sync for the motor, so it stops in the right place.

I have an electronic sequencer on my 64, which didn't offer this from the factory. https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum...lectronic-conversion-kits-led-upgrades.10450/

Last edited by a moderator:
You may check if you wish, but I seriously doubt that anyone who makes these boxes will offer a schematic to it. As for how to install one in your car, it's most likely plug-in but I'm sure they'll offer those instructions.

Back