Xpel covering for sail panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pkboyd:
To Tbiddle.
I want to purchase two of the xpel kits, for the hardtop and the doors, taking advantage of the 10% discount. I sent personal email to tbiddle, but got no reply, so thought about going this route as well. Thanks, Phil

I may be reached at tbiddle@neo.rr.com or give me a call at (216) 469-6569. Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Sign me up for two Xpel kits. By the way, when I asked Mr. Fisher where a sail panel was on the car he was confused. The panel behind the cockpit is referred to as the rear stop panel....anyway I found the tape system to be very poor and not JOB 1..

I would be interested in purchasing this product for the "sail" (or "stop") area behind the cockpit. What would be the cost for this? It's listed at around $109 on their web site. Please let me know.

Originally posted by Mike:
I would be interested in purchasing this product for the "sail" (or "stop") area behind the cockpit. What would be the cost for this? It's listed at around $109 on their web site. Please let me know.

$109.00 - 45%= $59.95 + tax(Tennessee) and shipping.

Originally posted by Mike:
Let me know when to send the money and where.

Thank you,

Mike

Let's see if we can get 5 to order first.

I responded to TBird/hostmaster in the positive as well for a rear stop panel (sail). I think that this is a good deal for all of us.
Can someone tell us if these kits come with instructions or must they be put on by an installer?

I am interested in one of the sail panel kits let me know what to do next or you can email me at mikehar@erinet.com, Sign me up, where do I get it, let me know.

thank you for your help

mike02redbird
Red/Red/Full

george
i talk with them yesterday and they told me that it wouldnt be difficult at all since there were no contours. it would not be like installin the front or the back

interested in them to

triple black prem

Tbird:
When you have answers to the questions above will you post these answers so we will know what we are ordering and when the orders can be placed?

Wow, sounds like everyone is anxious to take advantage of this! I'll email everyone soon that wants to buy one with more details.

A couple of details about the sale of the kit.

1) We are buying these direct from Xpel. They are sold As-Is. The manufacturer does has a warranty against defects. See http://www.xpel.com/warrantyframe.html We are simple acting as a buyers agent to get this discount for everyone. No refunds, etc. We are not marking these up like dealers normally do for normal profit.

2) Money orders from the U.S. Post Office only. Again, if were were making 60 bucks a kit we could afford to get stiffed, and I'm sure everyone does not want to wait 2 weeks for checks to clear. Paypal has fees which rule it out.

-

I would be interested in the purchase of the
> following:
>
> 2002 T_Bird; Bumper kit, Hood Fender & mirror Kit,
> Door sill & wheel opening kit. I would like to know
> total cost.
>
> Also if it is possible to receive the 45% discount on
> the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac - Grill & bumper kit.
>
> Thank you,
>
> John

I too would like to be included in the
ordering of the Xpel covering for the sail
panel. I would like one kit.
Bird02

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe