Xpel covering for sail panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that TBird has to endorse this product at all. But, since he does have "written confirmation that we can order ANYTHING" (ref TBird posting on 12-13-02), possibly this written notice should be passed on to the person who will represent us. Whether it's Flairbird or whomever.
Other thoughts?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I think this whole affair relating to ordering xpel kits at discount is appalling!! I have for weeks (or months!!) tried to collaborate with "whoever" to order the kit for the hardtop and the kit for the doors, etc. I have had no success, I am very disappointed. I was told to submit my name several times to "whoever" and that my order for the two kits would be "someway" taken and processed. I for one would believe it best to just be honest and advise that there is no coordinated effort to place orders, take discounts, then receive kits. I am a member of this forum, and think we need to know what is going on!! I apologize to whoever may be offended by my post!! Phil in Baton Rouge, LA.

Originally posted by pkboyd:
I for one would believe it best to just be honest

What part do you think is dishonest?

"honest" may have not been the right word. "misleading", "inappropriate"...I am not sure what word or phrase to use. Just, in my case, I recall sending at least 4 postings to include me in any order. I got response that I would be contacted on the next step at least once. The history is enough to have become disconcerting for me as part this forum. I don't recall who volunteered to arrange for orders for the xpel kits (including at discount rate), and it would have seemed simple to provide a list of orders, with proper payment mechanism, etc. The bottom line, I personally am diappointed on how this situation has frustrated me. I appreciate opportunity to vent. Phil

Phil,

I agree and am disappointed also. I went to a chat area several weeks ago as instructed on this board and there was only one other member and myself there. I had thought that this would be the place to order the Xpel strips but nobody showed up. I will instead, pay the extra price and purchase the strips myself if this is the route i choose to alleviate the paint scratching problem. I have ordered many things sucessfully from other T-Bird sites.
Mike

Originally posted by pkboyd:
"honest" may have not been the right word. "misleading", "inappropriate Phil

There is nothing dishonest, misleading or inappropriate about anything. The deal is still on the table, we just need someone to handle this in the group other than me, the owner even volunteered to drop ship them all.

If someone can collect the payments, and send the orders addresses and lump sum to the, the deal is still on the table for us.

I am not happy about the way Mr. Mike @expel handle us, but the owner straightened everything out.

As you said, one person showed up in the chat, so there is a lack of interest in the groups part.

------------------
Tbird

tbird,
If I can, I will be pleased to help...especially since I seemed to be the one who's most compained!! If you will advise me how to contact the owner directly, I will try to reach him to get the particulars on putting together package of buyers. I will see what I can work out, and if successful, will organize, place orders, etc, all within a "firm" dealine for anyone who wants to participate. If this works, please send me the owner address, including email. Please send to my email "pkboyd@bellsouth.net". In any event, I hope you have a Happy Holiday!! Phil

tbird - just let me know who at Xpel I should contact. Is it Mike?

My deal will be this...I will order the minimum sail panel kits to start receiving the discount. I will then order any front, rear bumber or door sill kits that anyone would like. Costs will be as follows:

wholesale cost + actual shipping + $10.00 processing fee (read my $ for the effort)

You can email me at tbird_xpel@********* to place an order. Since I will be ordering the sail panel kits I should have "stock" at any given time to cut down on the delays in shipping. Once I get an exact shipping weight I will post a fully delivered price. I will take money orders only. Sorry!

Todd
aka Flairbird

You can email me at tbird_xpel@********* to place an order.
Todd,

I sent you an e-mail at this address and it was returned. Is this the correct address?

Mike

Mike,

tbird_xpel@********* should work fine...I sent a test message today and it came right through.

I'll be checking tomorrow.

FYI - So far I have not received a single request or interest other than your's.

Todd

I am new to this forum as of today (01-02-03)Saw that you have the expel kits comming, can you tell me what kits and how much delivered. I have read about the kits for the removable top lid, and they sound superior the the tape kits in the trunk (delivered). I have a 03 Bird gray/ saddle
and have my top off to be painted a diamond white color, before I put it back on I would love to get the xpel installed

Originally posted by flairbird:
Mike,

FYI - So far I have not received a single request or interest other than your's.

Todd

Mike,

Iw ould be one of those that would love a sail panel kit. You can contact me at owney@gci.net. - Paul MArkstrom

Thanks for stepping up.
Paul

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back