Xpel covering for sail panel

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird Why not just post the name and number of the person we need to contact, and we can deal directly with him. I believe that will be the best process to follow. If we have trouble with shipping or what ever, we can go directly to the source.

Basically you just need to get five people together to order five of these to get them at cost. Obviously clearguard, a dealer does not like this fact, but it's true, so why pay retail when you can get wholesale?

How about if everyone meets in the chatroom at a specified time to discuss?

Originally posted by tbird:
Basically you just need to get five people together to order five of these to get them at cost. Obviously clearguard, a dealer does not like this fact, but it's true, so why pay retail when you can get wholesale?

How about if everyone meets in the chatroom at a specified time to discuss?

I would like to order the sail panel kit--someone to contact?

tbird I will do my best to join you, let me know when.

Originally posted by jt2233:
tbird I will do my best to join you, let me know when.

Let's meet in the chatroom at 9:00EST Monday.

XPEL Contact:

Michael Mayall (mmayall@xpel.com)
Voice (800) 447-9928 x 201 Fax (210) 342-8114

-

tbird I hope all is well, I waited until 20 after the hour. Also had another person Mike waiting too. Lets try to do this again, just let me know the time.

Sorry I missed the chat. I do want to be one of the five or more. As I am beyond the west coast time zone I will miss any chats convenient to others. Do let me know the outcome. Call me and leave a msg if I am not home.
Paul Markstrom
(907)345-7446

Folks...I will have some spare time coming up in early December....I will contact the Xpel guy directly to see what arrangements can be made...I may just become the "authorized" dealer and stock a few of these kits myself. Anything beats paying retail...it about killed me to pay MSRP for my bird in the early spring!

Flair

Any further news on ordering the Xpel system?

Mike

------------------
Thunderbird6.jpg

[red]Mike and Illini Bird[/red]

Rather than risk botching the installation job myself, I've tried for 3 weeks to contact the dude who is listed on xpel's website as the closest installer to my home. He's in Raleigh, and has yet to return any of the 5 phone messages that I've left on his machine.

At this point, I'd be scared to death to let him touch Amadeus!

Edit by Moderator
Personally attacking users is not permitted on the forums.

-

Just to clarify, group ordering is very common amoung clubs. I have written confirmation from the gentleman mentioned above that we can order ANYTHING from the xpel web site at 50 percent off the list price minimum order of 5.

I decided I did not have time to do this myself with my other obligations. I have mailed and shiped over 100 items unrelated to this site this week which leaves little time for sending out Xpel kits right at cost.

-

Haven't been on the forum for a while and just found your message about coordinating the xpel kits. We resonded earlier that we were interested. if you are still getting a list together for the discounted kits, please include me.

[/B][/QUOTE]

One person needs to volunteer for the club to take payments, and send these kits out in order to get the prices. I spoke to Michael this morning. Do not call him directly.

Email me hostmaster@thunderbirdforum.com if you are interested.

I would like to get in on the purchase of Xpel sail (rear stop)panel, door sill & wheel opening kits. Please let me know how much and where to send the $. I do appreciate your handling for all of us. jimjet@kingwoodcable.net

TBird:
Back on 11-25 (posting) Flairbird, in Arlington, VA volunteered to be our rep. All he needed was data. Did you guys ever connect?

After what happened this weekend with the Sales Rep From this company, I am not willing to endorse or participate in any business with them. Basically he got upset that a person from the forum contacted him directly. This person told me that he said he had no idea who we were, and Xpel did not give discounts to anyone. When I spoke to him, he said that was not the case, BUT he told me that if we wanted to order stuff, we had to order parts for the entire car, not just one panel, which is the part I have a problem with.

I'm not sure what is going on, but I am always reluctant to do business with companies that you have issues with prior to ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back