_1956 -2

_1956

_1956

Tracey Brown

Tracey Brown's 1956 TBird

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle
Tracey Brown
Thank you, I am proud of this one, found it out in Oklahoma, in a tin shed covered in hay scrap, with a trickle charger on it. I asked if it ran, he tossed me the Keys, This is a picture before I had it repainted (original Raven Black). only the Clock and Radio don't work. I had the rear Skirts repainted as well, I like it without the skirts for now. 3 Speed Standard with Overdrive, 8C 312 all original. She came with a hard top, I am looking for the technical drawings to build an original style Rag top to go behind the seat. Any Ideas helpful.
Tracey

Tracey Brown
Thanks For that info, I do not like the top in any manner, the car is to Cramped as you know there is no seat adjustment on the 56, so I drive it only on absolutely known sunny days, Yet in Florida that is never a guarantee and I am looking for schematics of scale design drawing for a 56 Convertable top, the one that folds behind the seat as original, to rebuild since it did not come with a soft top. All aftermarket designs sit on the back just in front of the trunk and I would prefer not getting one of those. Any idea where to look?

D
Thanks For that info, I do not like the top in any manner, the car is to Cramped as you know there is no seat adjustment on the 56, so I drive it only on absolutely known sunny days, Yet in Florida that is never a guarantee and I am looking for schematics of scale design drawing for a 56 Convertable top, the one that folds behind the seat as original, to rebuild since it did not come with a soft top. All aftermarket designs sit on the back just in front of the trunk and I would prefer not getting one of those. Any idea where to look?
Given the hard top that you have, it was probably one that came with the 55 t-bird. That said, you can purchase the port hole windows and their chrome attachments from most businesses that sell
original parts. My favorite one is Thunderbird Headquarters located at 4020 Pike Lane, Concord, CA 94520-1227, California Phone: (800) 227-2174

Album information

Album owner
Tracey Brown
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

Tracey Brown

Can view media items