1. Top 10 Ford Thunderbird Gift List! Click here.

Dismiss Notice

Album: Out and about in PNW!

2002 Thunderbird "Velvet" meet and greet! Met a 2003 Thunderbird owner by chance, at the post office picking up my Julien's auction (Nov. 16 & 17) catalog. I had it inscribed " To Velvet from her big sister." (Marilyn Monroe's 1956 black Thunderbird.) Good times!

Out and about in PNW!

Updated Nov 8, 2018 - Taken at Stanwood, Washington, USA
Loading Photos......
Loading Photos......
Elaineinwa
2002 Thunderbird "Velvet" meet and greet! Met a 2003 Thunderbird owner by chance, at the post office picking up my Julien's auction (Nov. 16 & 17) catalog. I had it inscribed " To Velvet from her big sister." (Marilyn Monroe's 1956 black Thunderbird.) Good times!
Taken at Stanwood, Washington, USA
  1. Elaineinwa
    Elaineinwa
    If you are keeping track... farthest car is a 2003 with partial saddle interior, one of 513. This is bird watching at it's finest!
  2. Elaineinwa
    Elaineinwa
    Nearest car "Velvet", 2002 Midnight black, full leather interior, one of 843!
  3. Elaineinwa
    Elaineinwa
    I'm beginning to think there is a flock of Thunderbirds near Stanwood Washington... besides "Velvet"! Since September I've seen a 2003 black with saddle accent, the coral with black interior I looked at in 2017, a baby blue one, and yesterday a white one! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!